Prof. Lázaro Padilha
The Ultrafast Spectroscopy Laboratory has an 650 square feet space divided in two laboratories. Shortly these labs will move to a new building to a 1200 square feet space, which will allow further development of the experiments.
We have Laser Facilities, Data Acquisiton Facilities and Facilities for other experiments including Cryogenics System and Confocal Microscope for Nonlinear Optical Imaging.
- 2-D Coherent Spectroscopy in Nanomaterials
- Engineered Heterostructure
- Exciton Dynamics and Multi-Exciton Interaction in Nanomaterials
- Gaphene under high-photo-excitation
- Nonlinear Microscopy
- Nonlinear Optical Materials
Click here for more details