Welcome to Marcelo Knobel´s website and blog. Here I try to compile and share all my activities and personal interests, updating the news in the different lines of research. All comments and suggestions are more than welcome.
- @marceloknobel: Conversa muito legal entre o @Dpbergamasco e o @sethkugel falando sobre turismo no novo espaço do canal Espaço Recíproco, "19 Minutos no Futuro": @espacoreciproco @SeuAmigoGringo 29 de October de 2020
- @marceloknobel: 19 minutos no futuro: turismo | Com Seth Kugel via @YouTube 29 de October de 2020
- @marceloknobel: é hoje as 17:00 hs. @espacoreciproco @19minutos 29 de October de 2020
- @marceloknobel: Fórum Permanente: Ciclo de formação de professores #AoVivo #professores 29 de October de 2020
- @espacoreciproco: E mais #tbt - Uma saborosa conversa com Rita Lobo: “comida não é remédio” | Espaço Recíproco com Marcelo Knobel via @YouTube 29 de October de 2020
- Andre Penha: procure por pessoas diferentes de você 26 de October de 2020
- Moreno Veloso: a física do prato dá samba 19 de October de 2020
- Emmanuel Tourinho: o potencial de inovação da Amazônia 15 de October de 2020
- Simone Duarte: ela narrou o 11 de Setembro ao vivo 12 de October de 2020
- Daniela Pucci: a coragem de mudar de carreira 5 de October de 2020
- Call for Papers: The Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials will publish a Virtual Special Issue on: Electromagnetic Devices and Materials (EDM) for Sustainable Energies and Energy Harvesting 9 de September de 2020Guest Editor: Dr Yacine Amara, GREAH, Université Le Havre Normandie
- News: Article Publishing Charges waived for article transfers to participating Open Access journals 22 de June de 2020If your paper is not accepted in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials the Editor may suggest submitting to another journal. If the Editor suggests Physics Open, and your article is accepted, you will not have to pay an APC (Article Publishing Charge). This offer is valid on papers submitted by the 31st December 2020.
- News: Obituary of Peter Grünberg 5 de July de 2018Peter Grünberg, a great name in the field of magnetism and 2007 laureate of Nobel Prize in Physics passed away on April 7, 2018.
- Highlighted Articles: Seeing the Invisible 6 de February de 2018The world is full of invisible electromagnetic waves. Although we can see a small part of the electromagnetic spectrum—the colours that make up visible light—the rest of the spectrum, including radio waves, microwaves, infrared, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays, are invisible to us.
- News: Virtual Special Issue on Magnetic Thin Films and Heterostructures 15 de March de 2017Containing articles selected by Editor Ramesh Budhani