The EXperiment and TheoRy in Extreme MattEr collaboration is a group of researchers focused on phenomenology of High Energy Heavy Ion Collisions, with special interest in connecting theory with experiments.
- Hot Quarks 2018, presented by Tiago Nunes in Sep. 2018
- EPIPHANY, presented by David D. Chinellato in Jan. 2019
- Winter Workshop in Nuclear Dynamics 2019, presented by Jun Takahashi in Jan. 2019
- Winter Workshop in Nuclear Dynamics 2019, presented by Jorge Noronha in Jan. 2019
- Reunião de Trabalho sobre Interações Hadrônicas, presented by Maurício Hippert, Mar. 2019
- Strangeness in Quark Matter, presented by our collaborator Christian Bierlich, in Jun. 2019.
- Initial Stages 2019, presented by Maurício Hippert, July 2019.
- Initial Stages 2019, presented by Jorge Noronha, July 2019.
- ENFPC 2019, presented by Jun Takahashi in Sep. 2019.
- ENFPC 2019, presented by Maurício Hippert, Sep. 2019.
The project has the support of the following research grants: FAPESP temático grant 2017/04616-7, and FAPESP grants 2018/01245-0, 2018/07833-1 and 2016/24029-6, and CNPq grants 306397/2016.