Reserarch line aiming the study of coherent optical communication systems (COCS) and datacenters (DC).
The research focus are:
- capacity increasement of these systems (multi Terabits per second per optical fiber);
- reduction of Data Centers power consumption;
- price reduction due to cabling reduction
We set up a testbed for this research line and we will also use the laboratories of our industrial partner, PadTec. The most successful new technologies developed in these laboratories will be transferred to our industrial partners including CPqD and BrPhotonics.
- Aldário Chrestani Bordonalli (Unicamp)
- Alexandre de Almeida Prado Pohl (UFTPR)
- Cristiano de Mello Gallep (Unicamp)
- Darli Augusto de Arruda Mello (Unicamp)
- Evandro Conforti (Unicamp – Coordinator)
- Juliano Rodrigues Fernandes de Oliveira (CPqD)
- Júlio César Rodrigues Fernandes de Oliveira (BrPhotonics)