Abstract: Photonic crystals use periodic structures to create frequency regions where the optical wave propagation is forbidden, which allows the creation and integration of complex optical functionalities in small footprint devices. Such strategy has also been successfully applied to confine mechanical waves and to explore their interaction with light in the …
Our recent work on the Bullseye resonator receives media highlight! Check out the full news highlight at OSA website: Researchers Create Practical and Versatile Microscopic Optomechanical Device. Jornal da Unicamp ha also highlighted the publication: Alvo microscópico liga luz e movimento. Congratulations to Felipe Santos!
- Integrated Photonics Initiative Website
- “Designing of strongly confined short-wave Brillouin phonons in silicon waveguide periodic lattices” is out on OpEx!
- “Quasinormal-Mode Perturbation Theory for Dissipative and Dispersive Optomechanics” on PRL
- “Alumina coating for dispersion management in ultra-high Q microresonators” highlighted as “featured article” in APL Photonics!
- Marvyn’s dispersion engineering with alumina is on arXiv!